Aluminum Panel Products
Whether your projects call for flat, bent, curved, compound shapes, painted stainless, stone, caulked or dry joint materials, TFC has an aluminum panel system or combination of systems to meet your individual project needs. ALPOLIC® helps you reflect the future of design today while their materials retain tensile strength of heavy gauge sheet metal and are produced in the most sophisticated composite panel manufacturing facility in America.
The difference is in the details
- TFC has over 15 years of designing, fabricating, and installing Aluminum Composite Materials (ACM) and Metal Composite Materials (MCM) panels.
- TFC has the financial capability to bond projects up to $70 Million dollars in size.
- TFC has sales and estimating staff all of whom have factory fabrication and assembly experience, as well as field installation, or project management experience to better serve our clients. At TFC we realize your project starts with the bid numbers and we want to assure they are provided by educated and experienced personnel.
- TFC self-performs all engineering functions with licensed Professional Engineers in 48 States.
- TFC uses Architectural Testing Inc. to test and certify the results as it relates to all system testing, specification and code compliance issues, as well as our own Professional Engineers.
- Unlike our competitors TFC self-performs all field dimension functions, reducing the owner's or general contractor's risk of misinformation.
- TFC self-performs all fabrication, and performs as much factory assembly as can be done, reducing field construction time and labor.
- TFC self-performs field installation of the products we design, field measure, test, and fabricate. We truly can be a one stop shop.
- TFC has a nationwide network of subcontract installers, factory trained to install our products as well.