7/8" Corrugated Panel System
- Coverage Width Siding: 37.33” Roofing: 34.67”
- Rib Pitch 2.67”
- Profile Depth 0.875”
- Thickness .032 Aluminum, .040 Aluminum, 22 ga. Steel, 24 ga. Steel
- Weight 0.471 lb/ft2, 0.585 lb/ft2, 0.1.25 lb/ft2, 1.00 lb/ft2
3000 Series Alloy in compliance with the Aluminum Association Composition Specifications and
conforming to ASTM B209 is standard.
- Remove the protective film quickly after installation.
- Panels should be laid flat in a dry, indoor environment during storage.
- Panels should always be lapped against prevailing winds
- Typical side lap spacing is 18”. Consult a Professional Engineer for specific requirements, as this
may not be appropriate for all applications.
- ⅛”x½” tape sealant shall be used at all side laps when used as a roof panel.
- When using this panel in a roofing application, it should be lapped two corrugations. Panels may
be lapped one corrugation when used in a siding application.
- Minimum recommended roof slope: 2:12
- Available through various manufacturers
Corrugated panels provided superior flexibility for use as a wall or roofing panel. The 7/8″ panel has
excellent negative load capability even for high-wind pressures. The Corrugated panels can be produced
perforated for a variety of exterior projects, such as equipment screens. Perforated corrugated panels
are also highly suitable for interior acoustical applications as well.
- ASTM E283
- ASTM E1592
- ASTM E1646